MARCH ST. PATRICK'S DAY CONTEST!
Contest: ALL prizes will be split between TWO winners! Contest starts 5 March and ends 22 March at midnight ET. To enter: Find the 20 author/industry rep pages that have the image like the SHAMROCK ones you see above (this page and the Welcome Page don't count). Make a list of the names of those pages (ex: Marianne Stephens, Sultry Summers, etc.) and send your list to: email@example.com. Be sure to look at all author pages AND Industry rep pages! Names listed on Welcome Page/Contest page just mean participants are offering prizes...does NOT mean icons are necessarily on these pages!
NOTE: Snail mail prizes only shipped to US or Canadian addresses. Before sending your entry, add the country where you live, please!
1. ONE $25 Gift Card for either Amazon/B&N from RB4U.
2. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Tina Donahue.
3. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Jean Hart Stewart.
4. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Alina K. Field.
5. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Kathy Kulig.
6. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Joanne Jaytanie.
7 Ebook from backlist books by romance author Sabrina York.
8. Ebook from backlist books by romance author Alanna Lucas.
9. Audiobook or ebook from backlist books by romance author Sharon Hamilton.
10. Ebook copy of Word of Honor by romance author Alexa Aston.
11. Audio copy of The Sin Factor by romance author Sandy Loyd.
12. RB4U tee (NEW COLOR & SIZES) from RB4U.
13. Ebook copy of Cowboy Strong from romance author Melissa Keir.
14. Ecopy of His to Protect from romance author Paris Brandon.
15. Audio book edition of Nobody's Cinderella by romance author Joan Reeves.
16. E-copy of The Bad boy of Butterfly Harbor and e-copy of More Than a Lawman by romance author Anna J. Stewart.
17. Ebook of Abandoned by romance author Mary Martinez.
18. A signed book for US and Canada winners and an ebook for international winners from my backlist by romance author Desiree Holt.
19. PDF copy of Anything You Can Do by romance author Marianne Stephens.
20. A key chain that matches the Safari Heat logo from industry representative Carey Abbott. See key chain image on her page!
NOTE to Winners: If you don't receive your prize during the month after the contest ends, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, but we can't go back and check for prizes not received after two months.